With sensorization through IoT deployment, manufacturers can see numerous rewards such as improving safety, streamlining operations, reducing costs
With sensorization through IoT deployment, manufacturers can see numerous rewards such as improving safety, streamlining operations, reducing costs and even in the development of new products & services with IoT capabilities.Two primary applications of IoT device deployment are in the Predictive Maintenance and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) Monitoring spaces. Adding predictive maintenance technology to critical infrastructure can save both on maintenance costs and downtime while extending the life of equipment. Additionally, adding machine monitoring sensorization technology to critical assets can help visualize the ‘true’ usage, identify potential wastes, and track Return of Asset (ROA).
During this workshop, attendees will be shown videos of real-world applications deployed by TMAC personnel and will also be exposed to:
- Introduction to OT Technology and IIoT – How does it fit within Industry 4.0
- The various levels of senorization and a demonstration of commercially available hardware ranging in prices, some readily available to the general public.
- Lessons learned through application experience
- Real world case study applications highlighting:
- Total Predictive Maintenance (TPM) & Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- OEE Data Acquisition & Visualization (e.g. Power BI/SharePoint)
- Remote Equipment Status Data Acquisition & Visualization (e.g. Azure, Power BI, Excel, AWS)
- Environmental Data Acquisition & Visualization (e.g. Google Data Studio/Google Sheets, Omega)
- Machine Tool Health Monitoring (tool breakage)
(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 11:00 am CST
TMAC Business Advisors