Founded in 1988, V&G Dynamic Machine started as a 2-person, 2-machine operation in a storage unit. Since that time, they have grown to employ 17 people with 16 machines featuring 5-Axis Machining, 4-Axis Live Tooling Turning, and CMM quality inspection in a climate controlled 10,000 square foot facility in Marble Falls, Texas.
V&G Dynamic Machine Core Competencies include:
- Tight tolerance, precision machining of stainless, aluminum, copper, brass, plastics, composites, and exotic metals/superalloys such as Hiperco 50, Inconel, Invar, Molybdenum, and Zirconium
- Production – Low to 1,000+ High Volume
- Kitting and Light Assembly
- CMM – Climate Controlled Inspection Processes
- Turnkey Services – Network of trusted partners to provide
coatings, plating, heat treating, precision grinding, & much more