Ruben Hernandez has 19 years of experience as a Quality Management Systems Implementer/Auditor and Lean Enterprise Trainer while working with TMAC.
Ruben also has 16 years management experience in operations mostly in medical device companies. Prior to that, Ruben was a Petty Officer in the U.S. Navy and Naval Reserve.
Areas of Expertise:
• ISO 9001:2015, AS9100D, ISO 14001:2015
• Lean Enterprise Trainer and Facilitator
• Training Within Industries Supervisory Training
• Texas Quality Award Examiner
• Shingo Award Examiner
Scope of Experience:
Ruben has 16 years of experience working in all areas of production operations in medical device organizations. He has 19 years of experience as a Management System Implementer and Auditor for ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and AS 9001. He has implemented over 45 Quality Management Systems including organizations in aerospace, metal shops, electronics, plastic injection, distributors, printing / labeling and auto parts manufacturing. Ruben has served as an Examiner for the Texas Award for Performance Excellence (Baldridge based award) and a Shingo Examiner in coal mining, military aerospace repair and film production.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, New Mexico State University
- Master of Business Administration, New Mexico State University
- Lean Six Sigma training
- AS 9100 Lead Auditor training
- Training With In Industries: Job Methods, Job Instruction, Job Relations
- Certified Manager of Quality, ASQ
- US Navy
- Johnson & Johnson
- Marion Laboratories
- Becton Dickinson Microbiology Systems
- Becton Dickinson Infusion Therapy Systems