TMAC offers a unique approach to ISO implementation and registration that is customized to each company's needs. If you are in the beginning phases of establishing a Quality Management System, TMAC provides a straightforward methodology to develop a quality policy manual, procedures, work instructions, and all required forms/records. Examples and templates are provided as needed. For companies with existing Quality Management Systems, TMAC can perform a Gap Analysis to determine where you are in relation to the standard and a plan to close the gap. TMAC's process of implementation not only results in a successful registration but also drives continuous improvement within the organization.
TMAC provides the folloiwng services to oraganizations interested in ISO 9001, ISO 13485, AS 9100, AS 9120, AS9110 and others including:
- Gap Assessments (Gap between requirements and current Quality Management System)
- Supplier Auditing Services
- Internal Auditor Training (including on-site training for up to 12 participants)
- Corrective Action Training
- Consulting and Support Services, including:
- Ongoing Quality Management System (QMS) Support
- Updating QMS to Latest Version of Applicable Standard (AS9100B to AS9100C)
- Process Mapping
- Process Effectiveness
- ITAR Compliance
TMAC also delivers Basic and Advanced Statistical Process Control (SPC). Contact us today to learn more.