Click below to register today! The Supply Chain Optimization Initiative is based on establishing a comprehensive view of the
Click below to register today!
The Supply Chain Optimization Initiative is based on establishing a comprehensive view of the Supply Chain and improving the visibility and responsiveness of through all Tiers supporting the Supply Chain.
Benefits of attending this 3-day workshop:
- Total Cost of Ownership Calculator – The sum of all visible and hidden costs associated with the acquisition, transportation, storage, finance, transactions, and environmental impacts of every activity of the Supply Chain
- Risk Management Portfolio – Assigns a cost ($$) impact to risk in the business and Supply Chain which allow for better decision making
- Theory of Constraint – Uses TOC (Drum, Buffer, Rope) to understand the impact of leadership decisions on the Supply Chain and business
- Critical Path – Improves all suppliers on the “Critical Path” and brings them up to the required level of demand and performance
- Documented Supply Chain Strategy – Focuses on improved lead time and quality and reduced cost in the Supply Chain
This course will be presented by Brandon Phoenix.
29 (Tuesday) 9:00 am - 31 (Thursday) 4:00 pm
The TMAC Events Center
The TMAC Events Center: 1600 E. Pioneer Pkwy., Suite #430, Arlington, TX 76010